Skin Cancer Prevention Session
Your skin works hard to keep you healthy, and you can return the favour by taking care of it.
Now that the better weather is on the way we should always be careful about exposing ourselves to too much sun.
Cancer Focus NI in conjunction with the WELL Programme are hosting a series of online awareness sessions.
The Be UV Aware information session covers:
- The health risks and benefits of exposure to UV rays
- Skin cancer incidence in Northern Ireland, the main causes and risk factors
- Information on UV exposure levels and how to check the UV level
- The importance of knowing your own skin type
- How to check your skin for signs of skin cancer
- Top tips for protecting your skin from overexposure to UV rays and enjoying the sun safely
If you would like to view this session, please register your details below.