The WELL Team are celebrating Bike to Work Week by encouraging everyone to join the Cycle to Work Scheme!
The Cycle to Work Scheme enables staff to hire a bicycle for use in the journey to and from work. The employing Department purchases the bicycle and hires it to the member of staff over twelve months through a salary sacrifice arrangement. The member of staff makes savings on the tax and national insurance element of their hire payments.
Join the Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Enjoy a quicker journey - speed past the traffic in the cycle lane!
- Take delight in being quids in! Save money on travel costs.
- You won’t need to run for the last bus / train anymore.
- Improve your health and fitness levels.
Follow these 8 steps to get a bike on the Cycle to Work Scheme...
- Click here to see Frequently Asked Questions for eligibility and details of what you can get through the scheme.
- Visit the supplier of your choice and get a quote for the cycle and equipment you have chosen.
- Download the hire agreement form (below) and send the completed form to your Departmental contact along with the quote from the cycle retailer.
- Your Departmental contact will let you know if your application has been approved, and will contact the cycle retailer.
- Your cycle retailer will contact you when your cycle and equipment is ready for collection.
- Collect your cycle and equipment and let your Departmental contact know that the goods have been received.
- Hire payments will start the following month through payroll.
- Get cycling!
C2W Application – Industrial
C2W Application - Non Industrial
If you have any further questions or queries regarding the scheme simply contact email@example.com